I am mostly active on Instagram, Follow and Message me on Instagram, I will surely respond you.

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday 8 January 2018

Maths DPP Sheet for JEE M+A (XI-XII)


I have been active on my journey of searching for materials for long over the internet but i found no free study materials which were complete in its collection .
So then is when i decided to start this blog where i could put across some contents initially and it grew slowly and finally into a much better system.


I consider this post on par in terms of its impact with RESO Rank Booster Series ( a big big achievement though) .
It takes TIME and a lot of time to make ready a material which is not randomly picked bits & pieces but something that an ASPIRANT can rely upon.
The below links presents you the complete ( yes complete ) DPP Sheets for JEE Main + Advanced !

I am adding the Table of Contents below so that you can track the chapters better !

NOTE : Each DPP does not separately offer a single chapter rather with subsequent DPPs the chapters add up . This can be beneficial because you don’t lose touch with the previous chapters and that rather will help in building the right study pattern . So try to solve from the beginning till the end as to avoid confusion of any sort !

No comments:

Post a Comment