I am mostly active on Instagram, Follow and Message me on Instagram, I will surely respond you.

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday 8 January 2018

WELCOME TO VMC !

Hey guys,
The material is a part of VMC’s programme - Self Study Course for IIT JEE with ONLINE support
This seems to me as a FULL collection of the VMC Study Materials and can be immensely for people in need of an exhaustive source for STUDY MATERIAL.
Well this is a fantastic resource and all of that is great but there is one thing i would like to spread alongside that [Please try to keep a downloaded copy as they might be removed any time by the brand and do not use for commercial purposes as it can hamper the brand in a large scale which can have ill consequences ]

1 comment:

  1. I want the background of this website, can you e-mail it to me please?
    E-mail - spppandey252@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete