I am mostly active on Instagram, Follow and Message me on Instagram, I will surely respond you.

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday 8 January 2018

Which are the best books for IIT JEE?

Some of the best books for IIT JEE (JEE Advanced) as recommended by scholars and academicians with years of experience are listed below:
Physics:
1. HC Verma – Concepts of Physics (Part I)
2. HC Verma – Concepts of physics (Part II)
3. IIT JEE Physics – DC Pandey


4. Problems in General Physics – I.E. Irodov
5. Physics for IIT-JEE- Resnick, Halliday, Walker.
6. Problems in Physics- S.S. Krotov
Chemistry:
1. Organic Chemistry – Morrison Boyd
2. Organic Chemistry – O.P Tandon.
3. Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee
4. Numerical Chemistry – P. Bahadur
5. Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
Mathematics:
1. IIT Mathematics – M.L. Khanna
2. Differential Calculus – A Das Gupta
3. Class XI & XII Mathematics- R.D. Sharma.
4. Trigonometry, Geometry Books- S.L. Loney.
5. Problems in Calculus of One Variable- I.A. Maron
6. Higher Algebra- Hall and Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment